Envent has safely degassed more pipelines than any other company in the world – and we continue to build on our record of accomplishment. We use thermal oxidizers, thermal combustion units, activated carbon scrubbers and liquid scrubbers to destruct vapors and associated odors from pipelines of every description – from long-haul transmission lines, to refinery pipelines carrying chemical products.
We approach each pipeline degassing assignment with two goals: to safely control all emissions and meet all regulatory requirements. We document our results and provide you with detailed, certified reports you need to ensure 100% compliance with state and federal environmental authorities. (Click here for illustration of Envent’s pipeline degassing process.)
Our pipeline degassing services include:
- Vapor/odor control for pipeline bleed-down near residential neighborhoods.
- Vapor/odor control for sewer lines.
- Vapor destruction for gasoline, butadiene, benzene, sour materials, raw & finished product, and chemical pipelines.
- Vapor destruction & odor control for natural gas, propane and butane pipelines.
- Combustion/scrubbing of contaminated gases used in maintenance or inspection work.
- Liquid & carbon scrubbers for low VOC vapor concentrations.
- Custom built portable systems for various vapor destruction projects.
- Maintenance, Startup & Shutdown (MSS) compliant systems.
- Automated monitoring and shutdown systems.
- Engineering & Permitting Services.