Envent designs and operates carbon media systems for industrial facilities, refineries and petrochemical plants throughout North America. Our systems are HAZOP and MOC certified; offer capacities ranging from 200 lbs to 20,000 lbs; and include trailer-mounts, skid-mounts, and 55 gallon drum configurations.
We construct our carbon systems with the Best Available Control Technology (BACT) to exceed Benzene NESHAPS regulatory requirements. Carbon media include Vapor Phase Granular Activated Carbon (reactivated, coal or coconut shell); Liquid Phase Granular Activated Carbon (reactivated, coal or coconut shell); and Specialty Carbon (caustic, KMNO4 and other impregnated for H2S, Ammonia and other chemicals).
Envent offers two types of systems – vapor phase and liquid phase.
Envent offers a large fleet of trailer-mounted carbon and liquid scrubbers to answer specific vapor phase and odor control needs. Our mobile systems are permitted by regulatory agencies (including the toughest: South Coat AQMD), and draw upon our diverse inventory of vapor phase Granular Activated Carbon media based on coal or coconut shell. We design our vapor control systems to operate reliably and economically, and our teams are available to handle regular carbon change-outs on your mobile or stationary systems.
Our Vapor Phase applications include:
- Vacuum truck vapor/odor control
- “Super Sucker” high volume vacuum truck vapor/odor control, up to 6000 CFM
- Industrial carbon filters for vessel and pipeline purging
- Post treatment cleanup of our liquid/chemical scrubbing of sour (NH3 & H2S) and acid gasses
- MSS certified trailer and skid mounted units
Envent is highly experienced in using liquid phase carbon to remove contaminants from a water stream, and we have designed, permitted and utilized many systems that answer the stringent NPDES discharge requirements.
Typical Liquid Phase applications include:
- Pipeline & tank hydrotest water treatment
- Vessel hydrotest water treatment
- Contaminated groundwater treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment solutions